Activities in & around Malelane
- Kruger Park Safaris & Private Game Reserve Safaris – Morning, Sunset, All Day, Walking and Evening with bush braai
- Elephant Interactions
- Elephant Safaris
- Cultural Villages
- Adventure Sports including zipline, absailing, white water rafting, paintball, archery, mountain biking, kayaking and hiking trails.
- Mozambique – Maputo City
- Swaziland – Beautiful Scenery, bushman cave paintings and oldest mine on earth
- Panorama Route – Sabie, Graskop, Pilgrims Rest, Blyde River Canyon, Three Rondawels, Bourke’s Luck Potholes, God’s Window plus many magnificent waterfalls
- Kaapschehoop – Arty town where wild horses roam free
- Casterbridge – Shopping and Lifestyle centre
- Cradle of Life – Wildlife Rehabilitation Centre
- Marloth Park – A true bushveldt experience
- Barberton – Nestled in the Makhonjwa Mountains of the Drakensberg Range
- Sudwala Caves – Oldest known caves in the world
- Jane Goodall’s Chimp Eden – Rescued Chimps and their stories
- Nelspruit Botanical Gardens
- Serenity Eco Lodge – Picnic in the forest
- Samora Machel Monument
All of the above are subject to availability and/or minimum number of persons.
There are high quality restaurants nearby, more details will be given on arrival.